Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I love sun bathing.

I hope that these blue skies are here to stay! I just love sunshine, lately I have been craving it. My skin just wants it! The weather this afternoon is gorgeous, and the tulips along center street are glorious.

Work was frustrating today. I guess it is good to get yourself thinking and frustrated every once in a while. The sun is helping my knot I received in my stomach from work to loosen and to relax.

The sun just makes everything better. Right now I am so in love with people, I just love them. I love knowing people. I love not having a phone and only communicating with people I run into. The weird thing is that I feel MORE connected to people without my phone. I feel like I have to make time for people more. And when I see people I know I talk to them longer face to face. Perhaps I won't fix my phone.

I freaking love my roommate Lindsay Esplin. And the good Lord has called her to serve in China... how amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment