Friday, April 13, 2007

dr@ft1ng

I sometimes really love drafting. and I really love working at Kohlers. I think this summer is going to be just lovely.

I was walking down some of the stairs outside on campus the other day and was reminded of how cold and wet winter was. I remember how slushy those stairs used to be, and how the bottoms of my pants were always wet. I used to love the winter, but at that moment, walking down those stairs, I never wanted to see another winter day again. I think I would love living in the desert.

I went out to lunch the other day with a senior couple that I had served with in Romania. And we talked and talked for almost 3 hours at Red Robin. And I missed Romania so very much. I was thinking of how much I loved the summers over there. They are so green, lush, humid, and hot... A lot of memories are very sweaty... my forehead was always perspiring, and my forearms would even sweat, but I loved the feeling. I'm not sure why, it sounds gross now. But man, I love the summer. I can't wait for this crappy Spring to be over. I hate the Spring.... more than I hate Winter.

This the hierarchy of seasons in my world:
Fall
Summer
Winter
Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment